Test Program Manager (TPM)
Test Program Management Capabilities:
- Incremental development.
- Incremental test development Test Plan and Rules controlled
- Collaborative development.
- Optimize Test Program structure
- Test program planning.
- TP-M is part of the new test program life cycle solutions from TestInsight
TP-M utilizes TestInsight unique capability to read and analyze a whole test program from flow to every test pattern, timings, levels etc.
This solution is aimed to help customers address challenges such as:
- Incremental test program development
- Help users efficiently add, remove and replace tests in an existing test program
- Automated process
- Keep the test program clean of redundant elements
- Controlling test program structure throughout multiple projects
- Control test program structure using pre-defined test plan
- Enforce unified binning methodology in all test programs
- Enforce optimized test procedures usage in all projects
- Collaborative test program, development
- Allow multiple engineers to work on the same test program – Efficiently manage tester resources
- Split the program in groups
- Merge all test groups into a single test program
- Combine multiple test programs into a multi-chip test program
- Saves test time, as multiple tests are running concurrently
- Other challenges that require the ability to read, understand and analyze a whole test program not just the test patterns